Monday, April 18, 2011

Sewing Machine

So, as I do with everything I purchase, I stalked it for a while until both sides of my brain were aligned and I felt comfortable enough bringing it into my house. I tend to think that I have many hidden talents which I have yet to discover, this helps convince me to try new things. Sewing would become one of those "talents"; or so I thought.

I ordered the sewing machine online, which was annoying because I am a very "instant gratification" type of guy. I need things NOW or I tend to lose interest. So it would have to be a rush delivery, if I were to buy it at all. Two days later it arrived, I opened the box, put it together, tried it out and one duvet set later, I was done.

The sewing machine has become a randomly added accessory in my living room, which sits just below a beautiful mirror atop a side table. The thought has crossed my mind to sew a small table cloth to disguise it, but until I have an official sewing room, there isn't really much reason to sew. At least this is what I've convinced myself of; since my interest in sewing has been temporarily lost.

P.S.

I dust it off regularly!

1 comment: